The Entrepreneurial Training Program 9 Week
Business Plan Series
The Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) offered by the Wisconsin Small Business Development Center at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point is a 9 week course that provides an easy to follow, step by step process that shows your for-profit business how to:
• Answer the question - “Will people buy my product or service?”
• Appeal to more customers
• Develop a lender ready business plan
• Use time, money, and resources wisely
Through instruction, guest speakers, and counceling, the course serves those who are considering starting a business, owners of exsisting businesses struggling to get a handle on all the details, and those with successful companies they wnat to grow.
2019 Location and Dates
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, Tuesdays from September 17 - November 12, 6-9 p.m
- Northcentral Technical College - Antigo Campus, Thursdays from September 19 - November 14, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Wausau Entrepreneurial & Education Center, Tuesdays from September 24 - November 19, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation is offering qualified applicants Entrepreneurial Training Grants that cover most of the $1,000 course fee. The grant covers 75% of the tuition, reducing your cost to $250.
Grant recipients must meet attendance requirements, complete a qualified business plan within 90 days of completion of the course, or will otherwise be responsible for the remaining $750.
Space in the couse is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register online at uwbizgrants.org by creating an account and filling out the SBDC ETP grant application. Register early to ensure there is enough time to complete a pre-class consultation with your assigned SBDC counselor.
Please contact Zia Yang at email@example.com or 715-346-3861 if you have questions.
Since 2013, 537 students have completed the course statewide, including 40 veterans and 73 minorities.