SBDC at UW-Superior
108 Erlanson Hall
825 N. 18th Street
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Phone: (715) 394-8351 or (800) 410-8351
- If you're driving from the south, take U.S. Highway 53. If coming from the east, use U.S. Highway 2.
- Both highways junction east of Superior. Follow them into the city until you reach the traffic signal for Belknap Street, where U.S. Highway 2 turns left.
- Follow U.S. 2/Belknap Street for .9 (9/10ths) mile and you will see UW-Superior on your left.
- Turn left at the stoplight onto Catlin Avenue and enter campus.
From Minnesota (North)
- Follow U.S. Highway 53 into Duluth, take I-535 over the Blatnik Bridge and into Superior. At the end of the bridge proceed straight until you reach the stoplight at
- Belknap Street/U.S. Highway 2.
- Turn left on U.S. Highway 2/Belknap Street. Follow it for .5 (5/10ths) mile and you will see UW-Superior on your right.
- Turn right at the stoplight onto Catlin Avenue and enter campus.
From Minnesota (West)
- Follow U.S. Highway 2 until it junctions with Interstate 35 near Duluth.
- Follow U.S. Highway 2/I-35 into Duluth, then follow U.S. Highway 2 across the Bong Bridge and into Superior.
- Follow U.S. Highway 2 through Superior. At the stoplight for Catlin Avenue, turn right and enter campus.
From Minnesota (South)
- Follow Interstate 35 to Duluth.
- Exit onto U.S. Highway 2 and follow it across the Bong Bridge into Superior.
- Follow U.S. Highway 2 through Superior until you reach the stoplight for Catlin Avenue. Turn right and enter campus.
Parking Services staff in the Campus Safety Building will be happy to arrange a guest parking permit, provide you with a visitor map and help you locate any buildings or offices on campus. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.