Dave Stauffacher, a business consultant with the SBDC at UW-Green Bay, offers his services to clients in our northeast region of Wisconsin. His longstanding professional career is diverse with leadership positions in banking, finance, marketing and manufacturing operations. David is a Wisconsin native with a supportive connection to our state’s educational system with degrees at UW-Whitewater and UW-Oshkosh.
David has a known passion to assist small business clients throughout their journey toward success. In addition to his professional activities, he continues to volunteer within our business community representing our local SCORE Chapter and Chamber of Commerce.
- BBA (UW-Whitewater), MBA (UW-Oshkosh)
SBDC Success Stories
- Hiles-Pine Lake Campground (Jamie & Gregory Schab)
- The Wharf Manitowoc (Brennan & Shilah Seehafer)
- The Ginger House (Ginger Baron)
- Healthy Way Market (Adam Goettelman)
- Reynolds Packaging (Lisa & Kelly Reynolds)
- Metal Art of Wisconsin (Shane Henderson)
- Battle House GB (Craig & Diedre Knapp)
- Warrior Jungle (Drew Knapp)
- The Bookstore (Kalan Bavnik)
- Clink! (Courtney Janson)